BASKETS FROM YEARS GONE BY
Here is one way:
* Grab some black or brown spray paint and give it a quick once over to knock down the colors.
*Take your basket and wrap the handle with twine.
* Hit the back roads to gather grapevines to use; wrap the basket body and adhere with hot glue.
* Add some moss when finished.
* Braid twine and glue or use grapevines to stitch to basket rim.
* Run paper grocery store bags through the shredder, scrunch and fill the basket.
* Decorate your acrylic egg and hang with twine from the handle.
Fill with goodies and you have a great looking basket!
Be sure to subscribe to our last installment on high style | low cost ideas Easter baskets.
Share this post
- Tags: DIY, diy Easter baskets, Easter Basket Ideas, low cost custom Easter, low cost monogrammed, monogrammed easter basket, personalized Easter baskets, Punch Place Plus Blog